Here is my second elevator pitch. Even though no one left feedback on my last one, I attempted to talk more clear and get right to the point instead of dragging the pitch out for more than 90 seconds. Hope everyone enjoys!
Great job presenting! It may be better to have the camera at eye level next time on a window sill/cabinet. The content was really well mapped out. Are you going to sell this business to the government since they own the roads, and toll ways? I think that making people pay a fee to use this service would reduce the amount of people that would use this service so that it could remain fast.
Chris, good job. I like the idea and the presentation. I would suggest going into more detail of how much do you charge and how much profit you would expect to have after completeing so many roads.
Opportunity - Thousands of young professionals commute to and from the city by car each and everyday. When a traffic jam occurs during their commute, this sets them back and holds their day in limbo. Causing them to miss their flights, show up late to their meetings, and overall cause an inconvenience that puts a burden on them for the rest of the day. Not to mention, traffic jams also affect families traveling on vacation, truck drivers, and emergency vehicles. There is no real way to solve this problem other than taking an alternate root or just finding things to do in traffic while the jam clears up. Innovation - My suggestion and business idea that I believe would help ease the burden of traffic jams is developing a separate roadway that runs parallel to the major highway systems. When a traffic jam happens or roads show overall congestion, the roadway will open to the public. Individuals can access this road way for one time fee of $25...
My 3 Interviews: Interview 1: Question: What are your alternatives when deciding to purchase something? Does the price come into play? Quality? Style? Colten: "When I am making a purchase, I see things as how many uses can I extract out of the product. For instance, I would much rather choose to spend $150 on a leather wallet that will last for years over a cotton one that will get me 6 months of use if I am lucky. So I would say the quality of the product is something that I highly take into consideration. I'm happy to spend the money if I get what I pay for." Question: Do you more so purchase your goods online or going to the store? Do you prefer to finance them or pay all in cash? Colten:"It depends on the item, at home items I choose to just sub...
My 5 unique traits 1. I am curious of how things operate and work. I love taking things apart then putting them back together again. 2. I have a tendency to plan things very far in advanced. I never have a moment where I am not thinking about the long term outcome 3. I have a split Extrovert/Introvert personality. Alone time is just as important to me as friends and relationships. 4. I am very confident in whatever I do, showing your best effort is all that matters to me. 5. I am a very honest and genuine person due to my past and experiences. I believe this is the best way to making meaningful connections and living a happy life.
Chris,
ReplyDeleteGreat job presenting! It may be better to have the camera at eye level next time on a window sill/cabinet. The content was really well mapped out. Are you going to sell this business to the government since they own the roads, and toll ways? I think that making people pay a fee to use this service would reduce the amount of people that would use this service so that it could remain fast.
Chris, good job. I like the idea and the presentation. I would suggest going into more detail of how much do you charge and how much profit you would expect to have after completeing so many roads.
ReplyDelete