Idea Napkin No.2

1. My name is Christopher Klein, I am from Daytona Beach, FL and pursing a degree in Business Administration here at the University of Florida. My skills happen to thrive in the areas of Finance and interpersonal skills when communicating with the people I am surrounded by.  Making friends and persuading others has always been my speciality. Majority of my experiences fall into real estate and traveling but I also love to golf in my spare time. My current aspiration is to finish my degree here at the University of Florida and obtain a job with in private equity or Real Estate investments.

If I were to start my business, I would see this as either passive income or something I would enjoy doing on the side and possibly being the Co-owner. My goal one day is to accumulate several different types of Assets, either being Real Estate or equity in business and creating constant cashflow that I one day could live comfortably off of.

2.  I am attempting to make people's lives easier and more convenient in the face of traffic by offering them an alternate route when a traffic jam occurs. This separate lane will run parallel on major highways and will be allowed access to drivers for a certain fee.

3. Majority of my customers are professional men and women who utilize the highway system each and every day to commute to and from major cities such as Chicago and Orlando. They upper in the upper middle class and usually within their 20's to 30's. They need the express route to make early 8:00AM meetings and also catch flights.

4. People will use my service for the reason that they cannot afford to have their lives put on hold for traffic jams. During urgent times, they will need my service.

5. What sets me apart from all other road way systems is that I believe I can bring this idea internationally. Regardless of where you are or what type of car you may drive, everyone has been exposed to the inconvenience of traffic at some point in their life. By bringing this to the market, now everyone in the world will have a second option.

I believe as all of these elements flow together to fully explain why we need this business plan and how it will be successful across all boards. Coming down to the people who need it, why exactly they need it, and how this could change the way to commuting long distance forever.

Comments

  1. Great idea Chris. I definalede think that people would pay to use this service. I know I was thinking about this option when driving the turn Pike after the game Saturday. I turned to my roommate and asked if she would pay extra to use the road? She said YES!

    I think this assignment is difficult because it wants you to look to the future but is difficult to not go too extreme. With how vast the road ways are here in America maybe keep focus on growing here and not so much internationally. Just a thought.b

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris,

    Good job taking the feedback from the last idea napkin and using it to make this idea napkin even better. You have definitely better nailed down the core ideas of your idea and who your customers would be as well as how the business relates to you and your life. I like how you pointed out how this is a universal and common problem which is what makes your idea very relevant and feasible.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

29A Venture Concept #2

Figuring Out Buyer Behavior No.2

Whats your Secret Sauce?