28A Your Exit Strategy

After building and growing Elite Express to the point where the company is now bringing in profit quarterly, I would put in on the market for a reasonable price that would pay me for my hard work and dedication, but would also allow the individual who ever bought it to make changes and reconstruct it to build something that's more efficient and better in every regard.

I would do this so I then can finance my next Entrepreneurial endeavor, what ever that might be. I feel as if I would become complacent if I just continued my roadway business after it became successful. There is other problems in the world that need to be fixed, and as an entrepreneur, my job is to seek out those problems, fix them, and overall make an impact while I have my time here on Earth.

I think overall this class has taught me to identify more opportunities in this world than provide profitable solutions to them. And this ties into why I would be open to selling my company. After completing the sale, I would then have the capital to which I could choose whatever opportunity I want.

Comments

  1. Do you think that by starting a business with the goal to sell it would cause you to make different decisions. I do and did. I made decisions about how do I get the business running and then sold as well as possible. But I have no passion for my plan.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

29A Venture Concept #2

Figuring Out Buyer Behavior No.2

Whats your Secret Sauce?