What's Next? 25A

Existing Market:

After successfully having my product in the market, what I see as the long term path within the existing market would be the capitalizing off other roadway systems around the United States. I spoke with 2 of the people I happened to interview in the past and they believe this is an amazing idea. Including the highway systems that extend across the United States going from North to South and East to West. This would do wonders for any individuals in need of traveling by car going long distances that are outside of their home state.

This can be done by receiving money from the federal government in the form of grants and low interest loans. From there, we can start a country wide project on constructing the express way that will stretch from New York City, all the way to Los Angelas. Modifications will be made when the road extends out to bridges and crossroads in which would not effect any of the current roads that we now have in place. From there, bringing my roadway system to cities and towns where roads are more often then not congested would be my longterm goal in place.

New Market:

A market I would like to submerge our company into would be in the international market that works directly with crafting roadway systems for its citizens. This includes major cities throughout Asia, Europe, and even South America. I would want to have a hand on developing the most efficient roadway system that leads to less accidents, higher speed limits, and less congested highways and interstates for their people.

I myself could not get into contact with anyone who is involved with constructing roadway systems in other countries. But with research, I found that the United States is the leading country with not only the most automobile accidents but deaths as well. With this information, I think if we found a solution to where we made it a priority to make our highway systems not only safe, but much more efficient, this would do wonders for our current and future societies. And I would want my idea and company to be the poster child.

Extending out from there, I would also look into automobile innovation with cars and maybe even explore air travel with vehicles. To where flying one day could become the new norm apposed to driving? Crazy idea to think of but who knows.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

29A Venture Concept #2

Figuring Out Buyer Behavior No.2

Whats your Secret Sauce?